2011年11月27日日曜日

Catch up (October 2011)

As October started, the wind is feeling much better in Tokyo. This also means that two months have passed since I came back from UK on 23rd July. Here come what I have been doing lately.

1. Firstly, I am glad to tell you that my dissertation has been just finished. This is about global carbon pricing and thanks to many participants in the online survey.

This topic is deeply related to my current position at the Ministry of the Environment. You can find the abstract and the link for downloading the full documents at http://ukeco.exblog.jp/15701050/.

2. Secondly, I have currently been in charge of the environmental taxation like a carbon tax. In Japan, each ministry proposes a tax reform plan in the end of summer when was the last weekend this year, and the government will decide a taxation plan in the end of year. Thus, for the next three months, I will do my best to achieve the greener taxation than ever.

3. Thirdly, I have just moved to new accommodation located in the central Tokyo called Shinjuku. It smells a bit retro-flavor ;p

4. Finally, I am extremely happy to tell you that we will have a baby next year! S/he will be born next January. Looking forward to having a new family.

Kindest regards,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿